Leonardo integrates sustainability into all aspects of our business, decisions, initiatives and projects to create long-term value and generate positive economic, social and environmental impacts for the company and our stakeholders.
Our mission and purpose are to:
"Contribute to the world's progress and safety by delivering meaningful and innovate technological solutions, and to be the international Aerospace, Defence and Security company that best enables its customers' success, by thinking creatively and working with passion."
To achieve these objectives, Leonardo transforms and enriches the financial, human, operational and technological resources available to it and remains committed to the continuous improvement of our business practices and ensuring they are fair and consistent with our core values:
- Offering technological solutions for protecting society and the environment
- Leveraging our key competencies, know-how and passion
- Shaping the future from the perspective of open innovation
- Delivering with a customer-centric mindset
- Growing with our suppliers and our territories
- Conducting business in a responsible way
- Implementing transparent, inclusive and meritocratic people management
- Promoting respect and valuing diversity
- Reducing environmental impacts of our operations
- Creating value for all our stakeholders
To achieve these objectives, our sustainability strategy focuses on our three core pillars of People, Planet and Prosperity. Through these, Leonardo aims to transform and enrich the financial, human, operational and technological resources available to it, and is committed to the continuous improvement of our business practices, ensuring they are fair and consistent with our core values: