We want to support you and encourage you to fulfil your potential through:
- Annual leave: We offer 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Award-winning pension scheme: Our multi-award-winning pension scheme, into which new starters are automatically enrolled, offers an employer matching contribution of up to 10%.
- Flexible working and additional flex-leave schemes: We offer all our employees the time and flexibility they need to enjoy a balanced life. Our model of working provides anyone the opportunity to work together as part of a team regardless of location and considerate of personal circumstances.
Flexible benefits: Our company-funded approach to flexible benefits allows employees to make choices appropriate for them. Each employee has access to a wide choice of lifestyle, health and wellbeing options best suited to their individual lifestyle goals. Options include:
Discounted private medical and dental care
Offers on the latest technology
Preferred rates on loans and investments
The Bike to Work scheme
The ability to buy and sell annual leave
- Employee discount schemes: In addition to the above flexible benefits, our employees benefit from access to everyday discounts with many high street and online retailers, restaurants and days out, to help make the most of time spent with family and friends.
- Occupational Health / Wellbeing: Our commitment to enhancing employee wellbeing means that our specialist teams create a welcoming working environment that promotes the physical, psychological and social wellbeing of our people. Our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) helps our staff keep physically and mentally healthy, and safe whilst at work.
- People Recognition Scheme: It is important to us that our people always feel they receive the recognition they deserve. Our People Recognition Scheme enables colleagues to personally thank each other and teams, as well as to mark special occasions. The scheme also allows people to nominate colleagues to receive financial rewards for significant professional achievements.
- Generous relocation package: Where it is necessary, we offer an excellent package to ease the move for people relocating for work.
- Career break: We welcome those looking to return to work after a career break and where appropriate, we support our employees in pursuing other interests outside the workplace.
- Maternity leave: We have very flexible working arrangements and advantageous Maternity Policy
- Paternity, parental, adoption and dependent leave: We care to ensure that we consider every aspect of your needs. All these policies are covered as part of our Work-Life Balance Policy.
- Learning & Development: We help assess your development needs in line with the role you wish to perform, and allow you to further develop your knowledge. This includes access to thousands of online courses free of charge via Coursera.
- Onsite shops and restaurant facilities: Our sites include coffee shops and restaurants for you to enjoy throughout the day.
- Free parking: This is available on or near all our sites.
- Reserve Forces: We provide positive support to the Reserve Forces and allow employees who are Reservists to take additional time off.